28 March 2012

WTW-

Hey kids.. Its Work Table Wednesday!! Problem is, I have been in a court room and jury room for the past 3 days so my "work table" looked like a pile of notes, a styrofoam cup and some Tootsie Roll wrappers. They take your phone away when you enter the Jury Room so I couldn't even sneak a peek for you all.

The most recent thing I have been working on is creating some images to make into some art charms/ necklaces. Here is one that I am creating from one of my paintings. That's about as close as we're going to get today because all I feel like doing is vegging on the couch and waiting for Survivor to come on. LOL

Hopefully I will do better next week.
Be sure to pop over and see what Julie and Barbe are doing. And, PLEASE join us next week. If you plan to, just leave a comment below so we can add you to our little WTW blog hop.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment