17 February 2012

Home Sweet Home- free printable

I posted about this cute print I made for my collage wall back in November. I never did get around to printing any out for friends, because, well,  I get easily distracted.

Anyway I decided to share it here as a free printable for anyone who is interested. The colors were chosen to compliment my decor but maybe you can find a little space in your home too.

The size is 5 x 7" but I cut mine down to about 4 x 6" to fit this frame I had picked up at the thrift store.
If you want to print it out, just click the image. Be sure to share what you do with it. Enjoy!


5 comments:

  1. very cute! love the colors :) thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ! This is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love thank you for sharing for free

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you think you could tell us where you got the fonts and which ones you used so we could try to creat more things its soooooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2/9/13
    Love it!!It looks so cute in my laundry room!! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete