04 August 2011

Sturgeon Lake

Joleen has been encouraging me to take photographs more. I always love her photo mosaics and the way she documents her life. I decided to follow suit while on my trip out to MN. We got here yesterday and Hannah and I are staying with our good friends Pam & Vicki who moved here last year. So far the weather hasn't been terrible, it is mildly humid and the temperature is about the same as home. A big relief (apparently for them too). Anyway, here is my first mosaic of our first day on the "farm."

new baby • ponies • requisite tire swing
views • the farm • stained glass
L & Mommy • baby S'mores

(click to make bigger)

3 comments:

  1. I need to take more photos as well. I'm participating in 31 photos in 31 days to try to force myself into doing it more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooove it, heather!!!! :) good job! miss you!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great time. We just got back from Duluth ourselves.

    ReplyDelete