06 June 2011

Create With Me

Somerset's newest publication, Create with Me, about creating with kids is no available for pre-order. I am super excited about this issue because I have an article in it AND its about creating with MY kid :) What could be better.

Its due to hit stands July 1, and I am trying to be patient but its super hard. I tend to be pretty impatient.

I am looking forward to making more projects with Hannah so that hopefully we can grace the pages of a future issue as well. School is out on Wednesday and then we can get rolling...

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is good news! I'm excited to read it, too! Congrats on the publication!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is true partnership - when you can share your love of art and creating with your children and in your case both of you being published in this new publication! Congratulations to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooo excited to get my copy!! you'll both have to sign it when i do. :)

    ReplyDelete