17 September 2007

PORTALS BACK ISSUES



For those of you Portals readers who were interested in Back Issues of PORTALS and EYE CANDY. The time has finally come. I know I promised this about a month ago but I. HAVE. BEEN. BUSY!! Wow.. school, work, Portals, life.. it sure adds up to conspire against your free time doesn't it?
Anyway, since PayPal doesn't appear to have any way to manage the quantity of items available and I can't get into the site fast enough to update I will be listing the Zines on MY PERSONAL ETSY shop. They will go live on the evening of Wednesday, September 19 to be fair to all. Quantities are extremely limited and I have no plans to reprint anything at this point so if you are missing something, do not delay.
As far as issue 6 goes, yes, I am way behind my "non-deadline". I am still in need of HOME related art, tutorials, articles, ideas!!! Help!!! PLEASE send stuff in so I can fill 'er up.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your publication. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather,

    Great! I am glad you have more zines availble.
    You have done such an AMAZING job on all your projects. Other artists NEED to see the world of creative wonderment you offer in your zines.

    Thank you for your great work and dedication.

    Alma

    ReplyDelete