24 June 2007

big news

I am getting ready to run out the door to the big party for my Mom. There is still a lot to do and I need coffee bad. Was up most of the night with a migraine.. argh. Anyway, feeling better now and just wanted to share one of the 'projects' I have been working on over the past 6 weeks or so. Shoshanah and I have teamed up again to offer Art*Play.

We were a bit bummed that nothing cool in the mixed media world ever really seems to hit "our" area so we are planning something! Visit the link for details and check back as we finalize all the little stuff this week.

Have a great Sunday!

8 comments:

  1. Heather, you are such a busy girl!! how do you ever find the time for everything??
    hope you are feeling better today and Happy Birthday to your mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather...congratulations on the launching of Art-Play. Wish I lived closer to CA so I could participate! I am mailing out your Bits & Pieces Swap Monday morning...I posted another sneak peek today - don't look if you'd rather be totally surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh.....how I wish I lived closer, but for this class I would have hoped on a plane to come.
    Kelly Kilmer is one gal I want to spend a weekend with !!!
    That same weekend I'm taking a class with L.K.Ludwig, but otherwise I'd be thinking of flying your way. Keep us posted on what's next !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather......question? Did you get your wallpaper packet from me? My bookkeeping is not what it should be....ark....and I don't have a check by your name....and in my world that means I didn't send it:( Let me know asap if you don't mind! I am headed to the P.O. today. Thanks so much...hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't checked in in a while....you are busy! Art Play sounds like so much fun!!

    Happy Birthday to your mom...have a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! This is so exciting!! Such a big undertaking, but I know it will bring big rewards!!!! Love the new banner for Art Play too!!! Stunning!! I wish you only good things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is big news indeed....finally something in a more local area. I will be watching for further info...how do you do it girl?
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool is that! Congrats:)

    ReplyDelete