Ugh, I am still experiencing a little queasiness from all things Portals right now. We hit a snag with the production of Eye Candy and it is supposed to be in WA by FRIDAY! Shit! I am shipping all that I have so far today and will hopefully be able to get the rest out tomorrow via expedited delivery.
Thank you to ALL who have so generously offered their support and help in getting back on track. I KNOW I can do this if I can just calm down enough to sort it all out. I am not above accepting help and here is what I specifically need help on.
- Processes.. I need a better way to manage the orders. I am using PayPal but I need a way to get the info OUT of PayPal and into a spreadsheet or a better shopping cart (cheap) that can handle my orders. It is taking me far too long to to do the data entry thing. Maybe I don't need to. I need help sorting this out.
- InDesign.. This is a new animal to me. I am not "getting" it. I could use some help with setting up a template for the regular issues of Portals. I need someone who can explain how and why this can work better for me.
- Photoshop.. We have been designing all layouts in Photoshop and dropping them into the templates. I have stacks of stuff that need to be made pretty.
- Girl Friday.. I need someone who can sort though all my email crap and organize it for me. Advertisers, who gets comp issues, record the random addresses I have laying around (in email) all that piddley business crap that I haven't been able to keep up with.
- Art.. as always, need art submissions for the Gallery section. Details on this are on the Portals website.
Basically I need someone who can help me GET ORGANIZED and focused. I have found that I have really lost my ability to focus well since having the wee B. I love her but sometimes I feel like I am going crazy!! If any of this sounds interesting to you and you want to help, please email me. I can offer Zines in trade and my undying gratitude but thats about it until I get caught up on the bills! Which brings me to needing more advertisers!! Who wants to tackle that job?? LOL
Finally, just a reminder that today is the last day to enter my One World, One HeART giveaway. Scroll down to the giveaway post and leave a comment to enter. The drawing will be held tomorrow. Good luck!!!