29 December 2006

random bits

I just wanted to touch on a few random bits before I head off to bed...

1. Portals v 4 is printed and I am currently binding. I expect they will start mailing next week, but I am doing it by myself so I may be a few days off. Please be patient! They are coming. BTW, it is our largest issue yet, at 44 pages and look great!! If you haven't already you can order here!

2. I have been approached by a couple of people regarding blog banners. I WILL be doing custom blog work after New Year's. Currently my priority is Portals and tying up various loose ends with swaps and things I have committed to in 2006. If you are interested in working with me please feel free to email me and I will put you in my queue but I will need a bit of time to get to them. I do have some standing orders for graphic work already.

3. As you know, I am now on a new computer and its GREAT! I have been working on transferring pertinent files and backing up my old system each day as time and the wee one allow. I need these files to be able to work on items 1 & 2, so please grant me a little patience if I do not get back to you immediately. In addition, I have been working on my rates and portfolio pages for my graphic work. I hope to have these available to you all soon soon.

4. Tomorrow (or later today) I should have some eye candy to share.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment