05 October 2006

Mo BETA

Hey Kids,
I have been out of town for a couple of days with the wee one. I came back and decided to take a leap of faith and upgrade(?) to Blogger beta which will, allegedly, make editing the look, etc of this blog much easier. Of course I have to add back in all sorts of things so please excuse the mess around here until I can get that taken care of. One of the things I am contemplating is a whole new look, so stay tuned!


In other news, I GOT MY NEW SOLDERING IRON!! Man this baby gets HOT! I love it. Still need some practice but much better results than previously. Pix soon. I am pooped so toddling off to bed. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. yeah i updated also..it is hard to leave comments on non-beta bloggers..thank you for updating!
    xox~k

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is a beta blog??? Could you tell us in your next entry?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, this is the first comment attempt in Beta. I've used it on my book blog and it's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeh ! this is the kind I have too !

    Check out Volcano Arts for alot of info and good tips !

    Good luck. Happy soldering and can't wait to see what you come up with next !

    ReplyDelete