07 August 2006

I got nothin'

Nuthin' much going on. Just spending time with the wee one, enjoying the summer weather now that the heat wave has abated. No new art to report, nothing particularly inspirational or exciting going on. I just got nuthin!
August Favs

Wish I could take credit for just one of these shots. These are among the latest of my favorite flickr picks. I tag pictures as one of my favorites because the are inspirational or speak to me in some way or another. By clicking on the image you can see the images larger and get more information about the talented people who took these shots.
That's about all I've got for today. Tomorrow is a work day and the first order of business is to send off the orders I have gotten in my shop. Thank You! I will also get the last few issues of Portals in the box.. we are completely sold out and working towards issue three. Its not looking real promising in finding an affordable printer with such a short run of Zines.. but we will perservere in one way or another. Joleen assures me that the bulk of the magazines (the ones she was shipping) did go out. I imagine they should be hitting mailboxes soon if not already. We are going to work EXTREMELY hard to make sure these snafus do not happen again.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Heather! You are the winner of my thrift price guessing game. You guessed $28.32 and the actual retail price was....$28.23! Please send me your address so that I can mail you your packet of goodies:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

    ReplyDelete