03 June 2006

a bit of help

I have been working on the binding of the tag books I am hosting for FatBooks. Last night I was threading on the tags and laying them out on my living room floor so they wouldn't get tangled. My kitty, Zoe, decided what I was doing was quite interesting and that she wanted to help. I thought I would have to shoo her off but she just examined the fibers a bit before setting in to watch.
These "books" are really lovely. The theme was an "Affair of the Heart" and the requirement was that they have some sort of heart imagery on them. I am pleased with the creativity that folks put in to their submissions. There are varying shapes and materials including wood, fabric and tyvek. Once these are complete I think they weill be stunning. The fibres and embellishments make them soo fun. I will post more pictures later, now we are off to the beach!

2 comments:

  1. ugh.. sniff.. dumb. p.o.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to be part of this swap! It's been a long time since I've done one, and I'm glad it's with you!

    ReplyDelete