29 January 2006

Can't you feel the love???


We just did!
Back in November I received 2 tickets to the stage production of the Lion King for my birthday. Tonight was the play and it was wonderful! I can't even describe how amazing the costumes were. Whoever did costume design was certainly thinking outside of the box!!
Greg bought the CD and we got Hannah the coolest Simba toy. I think she will like it alot, but if she doesn't I will keep it! LOL
Anyway, if you ever have the opportunity to see this production. SEE IT! It was amazing.

Well, I am off to bed. ( to read) I finally started Memoirs of a Geisha last night. I read 100 pages and stayed up until 2 am. It was hard to put down!! I think I am going to love this book. I can't believe it was written by a man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment