22 December 2005

Winter Whites

Winter Whites
Winter Whites,
originally uploaded by sllybnny.
woohoo, I just found out that my Winter White collage is in the Jan/ Feb 2006 issue of Somerset Studio! Watch your mailboxes, they are in the mail now...
I guess I should work on putting together a real portfolio now.


IMG_2133
Monday and Tuesday of this week, My Mom and I took Hannah to the big city.. San Francisco, to see the lights and the sights and soak up some Christmas cheer. She had a blast! She was so excited to stay in a hotel and loved all the lights and trees and street performers. Its so amazing seeing all of these things "again" through the eyes of a 2 year old. Everything becomes so exciting a new again. It makes me smile to see her yes light up as we plug in the tree lights each night and she makes me laugh every day. I can't imagine NEVER having these experiences with her.

IMG_2136
IMG_2131

In case I don't get back on the BLOG before Christmas... we wish you a happy holiday!

2 comments:

  1. how exciting for you! can't wait to see the mag. merry christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh!! I have been looking forward to the white article since I saw the call for it. Your piece is beautifully done!! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete