09 May 2012

Work Table Wednesday

Hey all, its work table Wednesday!! Woohoo, I skipped last week as did everyone else I think but I am trying to get back on the horse this week even though I feel kinda yucky today. I think the allergies are attacking!
Today I spent most of the day working on a website for my part-part time job :) I work part time for a small, local winery called River Run Vintners and it can be lots of fun. During our last meeting I got lunch and wine to boot. Now that's the kind of employer to have huh?

As far as artsy stuff, I have still been stitching up a storm. I just finished another sampler by Charlotte Lyons but I can only share a sneak peek because its a pressie for someone special. I just got two more from Charlotte's shop to start on. St the rate I am going I think she needs to start a frequent buyers club ;)


Finally, the only really artsy thing I did today which was to make this card for my SIL for Mother's Day. I hope it gets to her in time, all the way to MN! It was fun to bust out the foofy stuff today.

Don't forget to visit my last post and leave a comment for my give away. What have you been working on??

No comments:

Post a Comment