28 June 2011

Create with Me

Its here!!

I got my contributor's copy of Create With Me in the mail a couple of days ago and it is so fun. I was so excited to be asked to be a part of this publication and to share my experience creating with Hannah. In addition it was great fun seeing projects by some of my friends and their kids in the issue too. The timing is great with summer vacation upon as as we often find niches of unfilled time time to keep the kids occupied and there are so many great projects, from paper dolls and journals to handmade stamps and various collage tips. I personally can't wait to try our Julie Bergmann's Paper Clay doll and doggie. 
Create with Me is technically due out on July 1, but I have a sneaking suspicion you can find it on some store shelves now and as always you can order it from Stanpington.com. Three cheers for NEW publications. I am thrilled to be included and hope to dream up some other projects to submit as well :)

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! And you're so right -- with summer vacation upon us, perfect idea for those with little ones to pick up a copy and keep everyone busy!

    ReplyDelete