26 May 2011

battle of the blogs

I have been trying to get my blog back.. its been so weird as I have been doing some sprucing up over at Jennifer's blog and now Safari will NOT LET ME LOG OUT. Its been doing this for two days. Before that they locked Jenn OUT. I thought we'd have to swap blogs there for a minute.

I have tried all kinds of ways to get logged out of her blog, and it it keeps tossing me back in there. I finally had to use my FireFox browser and it allowed me to blog over at Garlic Festival and here. Yay!

One of the things I have been wanting to share is some of my Truth Cards, which is part of the assignments from Brave Girls Club Soul Restoration class. I have to admit I have fallen quite behind in my assignments but I am trudging along slowly and the best thing that has happened is that a small handful of us participants have set up a private Facebook "Brave Girls" group. We feel very safe there and free to open up and rant and not edit our feelings while knowing we can get good feedback and support in a SAFE environment. If that is the only thing I take away from this, it will be worth it!

Anyway, here is one of my cards, I have a whole big stack for myself and a few swaps. This card is particularly pertinent to me today.. the part about forgiving myself. I had a bad Weight Watchers week and a little tiff with my hub and I am feeling sorry for myself and frustrated. I know its all on me so I am working on letting it go and starting over fresh today. I can do it!!

If I don't get back here before the weekend, hope everyone has a GREAT holiday weekend. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my sweet, sweet Heather. THIS one is just perfect is it not? We are so hard on ourselves, well some of us. I wish I was not part of this club, but sometimes I think I could be a fearless leader... You know I join you in the WW thing...this to shall pass, and you will have an awesome week soon!
    The best part of the Brave Girl, well one of the best, is the relationship I have found with you, being one of the group you spoke of. How awesome, to come to see y'all and chat about our feelings. We have certainly shared, and grown to love each other, I am blessed to be a part of it. I will cherish the truth cards from you gals, as I treasure you all. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It looks like the Truth is on stage. So often we put all kinds of things "on stage"... and this time the star of the show is The Truth!

    xoxo
    jul

    ReplyDelete