03 April 2011

Springy Pink

Look at these cute little creatures on the postcard that Jane Palmer sent me in our postcard swap. They were made by Vanessa Valencia who created this card. So cute and such happy, spring colors.
Jane chose this quote by Henry David Thoreau,
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

A very inspiring quote indeed. Also, wanted to update that the cute card I posted below was from Marti of Artful Curiosities. She is a doll!

Anyway, this is another one I created and very different than my others. I had painted a bunch of backgrounds to use when I thought we were only going to send out 9 cards but we have a few extra people so we each had to send out 12. I was scrambling at the last minute because I don't seem to be able to manage my time very well lately. Anyway, I had started on this sweet, spring birdie one and decide to add it to my swap stash. It really reminds me of the weather we are having today. Warm, sunny and beautiful. I hope you have been having beautiful weather as well!!

1 comment:

  1. your art & finds & presence are all so dear.
    lovely to visit you!

    ReplyDelete