24 September 2010

journalocity

Finished 3 journals today but need to photograph them for Etsy. This is the first one I am listing and hope to get to the others tomorrow. I am going to try to list some other bits and bobs up there too because I am trying to regain control of my studio space and I know someone could use some of this stuff but it probably won't be me. Thanks for checking it out :)

PS. If you haven't done so but want to, there is still time to scroll down to my giveaway and toss your name in the hat.

2 comments:

  1. great journal, Heather!
    Thanks for stopping by today! I'm so glad someone else loves green too like I do! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather,
    I just scrolled through all of your pretty journals on this page. They are very artistic and this one above is very elegant, too. Like you I'm a super big fan of thrifting!!!
    Have a creative weekend!

    Constance

    ReplyDelete