04 March 2009

meow

Yay, the cat is out of the bag over at Sadie's Lollishop blog so I can share the secret project we've been cooking up. Part Zine and part coupon book, Sadie and I have created the "Creative Cottage Shopper". These are some sneaky peeks at the look I am going for in laying it out.



It will be full of coupons for your favorite cottage style shops in Lollishops, Etsy and online and also include fun pictures, tutorials, articles and tips and it will be all in professionally printed full color!! We're pretty excited about this project and apparently so are others because ads and such are filling up quickly. If you want more information you can hop on over to the Cottage Style Vendor blog to learn about it and other cross marketing ideas.

12 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Idea. The layout looks so pretty. Can't wait to see the finished pages.
    Stephenie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this looks neat! Nice colors in the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything you touch is gorgeous Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't wait to see it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY cute and cleaver. I really like the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love the Gorgeous Look - and Idea of the "Creative Cottage Shopper". Please put me on your mailing list so that I can order a copy when it is published.

    Hmmm, I've been thinking of opening an Etsy Shop. Maybe this will give me the push I needed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Is that one of Lori's felted kitties I spy?
    Best wishes for a great publication. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see more!

    LOVE your cards below. They are so pretty!

    Hope you're having a great weekend.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi heather - love the new banner, very sweet!
    xo heidi

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22169569

    Heather, this made me think of you!
    :)

    ReplyDelete