24 July 2008

Oklahooooommma...


Sometimes I can be very impetuous and one of those times occurred a few weeks ago when I happened to be talking to Donna. We were discussing our upcoming trip to WA for ArtFiberFest and looking at airfares, when just for fun I looked at airfares from CA to OK. I mentioned I was surprised at how reasonable they were, to which Donna replied, "well who wants to go to OK? We usually want to leave.". I said something about OK not being such a bad place because not only did she live there but so did Holly. Next thing I knew I had two round trip tickets to OKC booked to go visit my girls. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. This weekend is going to be a looong one as we are slated to have 100+ weather for the next few days in which we will be OUTSIDE at the Gilroy Garlic Festival peddling our wares. I am going to be thinking of my trip to get me through it. Hope you all have a great weekend. I am going to have a give away while I am on my trip so be sure to check back for that!!

5 comments:

  1. Your trip sounds like so much fun! Have a great sale this weekend-can't wait to hear all about it! xo-Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. so good to see you again. I have some Scottie dogs-just shoot me an e-mail
    mbft@aol.com

    =)
    marybeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool!!!!! I am so glad you are going to do that! You guys will have a blast....do tell us all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOw fun for you! My get together with blog freinds in Virginia was such fun, I hope you have a great time in OK too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you! Spur of the moment is fun!!
    Sorry to hear about the truck, but I'm glad you are ok.

    ReplyDelete