17 May 2008

100

No this isn't one of those 100 posts celebrations, I am well past 100 posts. This post refers to the current temperatures we've been experiencing in Central CA. It hit 100 degrees today for the third day in a row. I have been running around making baskets and rounding up raffle/ auction prizes for our end of the year pre-school picnic fund raiser. Of course it would have to be the hottest days we have had so far this year. I guess the heat it good for the 'ole waist line because I don't have much appetite when it is this hot.

My studio is stinkin' hot even though we have AC in the house, so when I need a break from the running around I am usually on the computer working. Recently I finished up Natasha's blog redo. It was so fun to work with her, she is very sweet and funny and we have such similar taste that everything pretty much clicked.
Be sure to pop over to her blog to see the whole new look with the new colors and background. She is in the process of revamping her website to match. Fun! Hopefully I will be able to share with you the other fun banner I am working on in the next day or so.

Ok, that's about it for my break for today. I think I am going to go out and stick my feet in our new wading pool and eat an ice cream sandwich :)

5 comments:

  1. Heather I love my new look, you've done an awesome job!!!!! thank you so much, it was great to work with you!
    Oh 100 degrees, we had less than half that yesterday! i love the heat.... enjoy the wading pool! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl,
    Natasha's blog looks gorgeous!!
    it's going to be a hot summer!!
    oxoxo,
    jessi

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooh, that's HOT!!! it has been very cool here the last few days...i LOVE what you did for Natasha, her blog looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather.....I have a weird question for you? Thought I would ask just in case it is something really simple. Ever since my new banner was installed (and blogger updated)...I only get some of the pics on other blogs. I also can't see all of my pics on my blog. Could there be some little magic button that might change it back to seeing everything or is it just my computer? Email me if you can help:D Thanks, Linda
    lindaharre2222@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. 100 degrees! Bless your heart. We've hardly made 60 this week. I wish that I could send you a cool breeze. Your site is lovely.
    I will be back. Stay cool

    Cookie

    ReplyDelete