For the holidays, have made it a goal to shop Indie as much as possible this year. Fortunately, with resources like Trunkt and Etsy it has been quite easy to find custom and unique gifts and supplies for making gifts. I am feeling pretty good about my choices and I am hoping my family and friends like the things I have chosen. As I browse and shop thru these sites and stumble across gifted artists on Flickr its is hard to retrain myself in purchasing gifts for *myself*, but it doesn't stop me from adding things to my wishlist and sharing my fab finds with my bloggy friends every so often. So, in the spirit of holiday shopping, here is a new list of Fab Finds on my SWOON list...
From top right going clockwise:
- Adorable CROWN pin from Cerri at The Little Pink Studio- an a princess ever have too many?
- Sweet pink shaker of silver glass glitter from LoveJoleen- its pink! its wee! Its shakes glass glitter.. need I say more?
- Messengers of Peace by Moth to a Flame Studio- beautiful...
- "Duet" print by Cathy Nichols
- "Queen" pendant by the fabulous Ms Mod of Dollface Design
- Green Button Bracelet by Anakukuchek
- "Affirmatif en Vert" necklace by Bombalurina- things always sound so much more romantic in French.
- Gorgeous old stock cabachons from HannahGrey Limited Editions- check out the collage packs!!
- "fresh foliage" pendant by Gamiworks- I love green!
- the amazing handmade fabric Christmas Trees and birds from xtmoveis- I need to win the lottery!
- "Coffee Queen" handmade tile from Tilesmile
- "Goodness Gracious" mixed media painting by my friend at CitrusFaire- it still hasn't sold.. it must be a sign :)
Oh, a quick PS.. I found my camera!! Yay... more goodness coming soon. :)