16 April 2007

New in the studio

I have been busy in the studio finishing up a wholesale order for Craftsbury Kids. I depleted my stock of ballerinas so I had to order more. This time I ordered enough to offer some for sale in my Etsy shop, so as soon as they arrive I will be posting them along with some other goodies. In addition to the order, I also finished up several little pieces that were lying around the studio.











Another current project that I am kind of excited about is that after a long break I am hostessing another fat book. (not cleaning up someone else's mess for once) if you are interested in playing at all, please contact me for details.

Breaking News: I just got news that I have been awarded a Thinking Blogger Award by my friend Karin at Creative Chaos. I am supposed to award 5 of mine own now. I will have to think on that and get back to you, so if you are interested, tune in tomorrow!

12 comments:

  1. oh, would love to join in on the fun of a fatbook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ballerina is so cute!! Loving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmm....yes, I'm interested in the details of the fat book....and WHERE do you get all the energy you have girlfriend ????
    Any chance that you could bottle it and sell it in your ETSY ???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spots before my eyes.............
    Let me know what's up with the fat book..may want to challenge myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's a fat book? Will it make me fat? Will it keep me from being fat? Inquiring minds! lol.
    Please post more info about the book so my mind will stop wondering. I'm sure whatever you're doing it's gonna be great! Hugs, other H

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ITS A FRONT PORCH PARTY!

    IT'S A FRONT PORCH PARTY!
    I am going to have a front porch party on the morning of April 30th.
    so come on over and sat a spell.
    bring your mountain dew ,coffee or what ever,cracker pie or anything else even art work. Just bring y'alls selvs.
    ALL Y'ALL HAVE TO DO IS LEAVE A COMMENT TO THIS POST BETWEEN TONIGHT AND BY 8 A.M ON THE 30TH AND I WILL DRAW A NAME ON THE 30TH AND THE WINNER WILL GET A FREE PAINTING OF CHOISE.
    TITLES Y'ALL CAN CHOOSE FROM ARE ON MY EARLY POST A FEW WAYS DOWN POST THAT SHOWS ALL MY WORK.
    IT WILL BE A 11"X 8" SO LEAVE THEM COMMENTS SWEETPEAS.
    FOR EVERY 50 DIFFERENT COMMENTS EACH A DIFFERENT PERSON/BLOGGER THERE WILL BE A WINNER UP TO 200 COMMENTS.. LETS GET READY FOR A PARTY DARLINGS.

    The drawing will be right after I have my meds,see to my auggie and tucker and my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  9. heather, i am interested. sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heather, I love these cute ballerina jars! So pretty! I love your etsy store...been browsing in there!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, My Friend,
    Definitely count me in... I want to play with dots!
    hugs,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Heather!!
    Ohh I'd love to hear more about your polka dotted fun! Spill the beans! : )

    Love your jars to bits!!

    xoox Jenny

    ReplyDelete