05 January 2007

website update!

Its been a good and productive day ( well after Hannah tried to cut her own hair.. groan!)

I took down and packed up ALL of our Christmas stuff, sewed a bit and mailed the last of the Portals pre-orders. I got all my charms for the two swaps I am in done and packaged up, my bird page done for the Sanctuary fat book at Chubbyville AND I have spent this evening finishing up the much anticipated Banner Fairy pages so you can order blog/ Etsy banners!!

This piece over here is my sanctuary page and I was so proud of it that it is not the front page for my website (temporary) as well. It worked out so well that I could use the eggs as roll over buttons.

Wow, writing this all down makes me see why I am so pooped! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

14 comments:

  1. wow heather! no wonder you were tired. :) i took a look at your website and it is so beautiful. i love the idea of the eggs being buttons. so clever! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG....Heather, I LOVE that picture and the egg idea for "click ons" is wonderful.

    Do we get to see a picture of the self haircut ????

    And now go take a nap...you are way too busy !!!! I can see why you are pooped !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! this piece is amazing! so so pretty! I wish I had been as productive today. :)
    (groan) 3 year old self-haircuts are never a good thing. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather...

    WHAT A GREAT PIECE... Love the birds and eggs... so sweet

    xoxo

    PS... Don't worry... it is only hair and one day it will grow back... =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! The whole peace is very serene.

    As to the hair, I have a sneaky feeling doing it once is a healthy part of growing up.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been very busy ,indeed! I love the picture! Yeah let's see the hair cut! I cut my hair once when I was about 5...YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SLow down sister!! You're making the rest of us look lazy!!!! Love the picture! The eggs would be super cool as roll overs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful piece, Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your page is wonderful, Heather! How lucky for everyone participating in this book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gorgeous piece, Heather! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This page is STUNNING ! (the bird sanctuary page)

    Your banner selling idea is excellent !

    Best of luck with that (as if you needed it !)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this piece is soooo beautiful, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very good style and color combination, another one of a kind web designing talent. :) Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete