06 December 2006

May she find peace...

I just saw the news of the recovery of James Kim's body. I am stunned and deeply saddened for his family's loss. I did not know the Kim family other than through various artists blogs such as that of Lisa Congdon, but I knew that Kati is a supporter in indie arts and was known in "our" circle. Having a young daughter myself I can only guess at the magnitude of this loss to Kati and her family. I just don't have the words to express how I am feeling but I am sending Kati, her children and the rest of James Kim's family and friends my deepest sympathy and hope for peace.

* image from CNET.com

2 comments:

  1. I was so devastated at this news yesterday. I wonder if there's anything the art community can do to send Kati and her daughters their support...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so tragic. I pray for strength for this young family.

    ReplyDelete