1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate-with whipped cream and a shot of kahlua. Yum
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Everthing is wrapped.
3. Colored lights or white on tree/house ? White everywhere and lots
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No
5. When do you put your decorations up? Generally about 3 weeks before X-mas.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? kahlua candied yams
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? blue 2 wheeled bicycle with streamers and a sparkly banana seat!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What truth?
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?We open lots with friends and family to be followed by more the next day
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Lots of lights, then garland, then ornaments
11. Snow… love it or dread it? I live in CA.. it doesnt snow here but it would be fun if it did one day
12. Do you know how to ice skate? not since the incident
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Last year's favorite gift was a vintage diamond and sapphire "mother's ring" I adore it!!
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Spending time with my family
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? YES!!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? having fun with my friends and fsamily on Christmas Eve
17. What tops your tree? a beautiful porcelain starfish with shell dangles
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving - I love the feeling I get when I see someone I love open something I found or made that is "just perfect"
19. Favorite Christmas Song? My niece's new version of Jingle Bells.. "Tinker Bells, tinker bells, tinker all the way..."
20. Favorite Flavor of Candy Canes? ick I like chocolate!
I tag whoever feels up to doing this. It doesnt take long, its only 20 questions. Leave a comment if you do it on your blog and on Friday I will draw a name of those who participated to get this book (new!) (Be sure I can contact you thru your comment!)