22 November 2006

woohoo


Just got some great news. I participated in a collaborative tag book several months ago. We created the project in response to Stampington's call for Bohemian Art. The book turned out beautifully but was passed for the boho issue. We learned that is was being held for a future publication and recently learned that we got a 5 page lay out in the Winter Gallery by Somerset Studio. Not only did I make the art cut but ALL THREE of my tags are pictured in the article. I haven't seen it yet but I am eagerly awaiting my copy in the mail box...


5 comments:

  1. Oh my! THAT IS SO EXCITING!!!!! I can't wait to lay my hands on that thing! I think the pub date is 12/1!!! Congratulations!! Hopefully someday our FFA will be in a magazine!!! Aren't you thrilled!!! Wahooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW....what a great "early" Christmas gift to you !!! (I will be first in line at Barnes on the day that issue comes out !!!) You should be SO proud of yourself !!!! Hugs, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be an exciting issue!!! Two of my pieces will be featured in it as well, and one I wrote and article for!! I'm thrilled and looking forward to seeing it in my box too. I drove out to Somerset a few weeks ago and dropped off more artwork and also purchased some extra issues to give to friends and family.

    And I have a couple other artist friends who will also be featured - whooo hooo how fun! Congrats Heather - you should be very proud, the tags are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only WooHoo, but Wahoo as well!! How exciting to be published, how proud and thrilled you must be, Like bringing home an A+ on a test! It is so inspiring to be in the company of such visionaries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Heather!! So pleased for you. My dear friend Holly is sending me a copy of this issue and I am so looking to admiring her art (and yours now too) in print!

    ReplyDelete