30 August 2006

needlework

IMG_3560 I scanned this fun alphabet out of the vintage book that Raesha sent me back in July. I think it would be so cute for initials on a little girls dress or a bib. You can click it to see the full size in my flickr album.

I signed up for my first quilting class which is tomorrow. Its only 3 hours but I am excited. Ever since I saw Lisa's fabulous log cabin pillows I have wanted to learn to do a log cabin pattern but anyone that knows me knows that I am not very good when it comes to straight lines and fabric as a combo! So, when I found this "Freeform Log Cabin" class at my LQS I knew it was just the class for me. Unfortunately this picture from the class website is small and not great but hopefully I will have something fun to share tomorrow.
class-frreformlogcabin83106

No comments:

Post a Comment