31 July 2006

I'm a WINNER!

I was SO JAZZED to get an email from Jes of Junque Revival yesterday. Jes recently launched her website/ store featuring her very cool MM jewelry and thrifty treasures. I signed up for her newsletter so I could get updates as to when she added more of her fabu LOOK CLOSELY necklaces. Well seems that she had a little Grand Opening contest with those newsletter signer uppers and I WON!!! Not only did I just win something but I won FIRST prize!! Jes tells me I should be expecting this beauty in my mailbox soon. woot woot!
necklaces_132

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Heather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kewl! That's gorgeous..lucky you! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo !

    Congratulations, Miss Beautiful Necklace Winner !

    Gorgeous.
    Lucky !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful piece of art! Congradulations! I just bet you will enjoy wearing that!!!

    ReplyDelete