06 June 2006

happy mailbox

Thank you to those of you who took the time to comment and email me, sharing your support and stories of motherhood mishaps and broken bones. I contantly struggle with believing I am a good Mom and it sure helped to hear that so many others have been through similar experienes. Those toddlers are trixsy!

In GOOD news, I have received several fun packages in the mailbox lately. Its always a good sign when the mail truck parks in front of my house. The other day I got this fun package from Joleen!
goodliness
Its a fun little paper suitcase and it was filled with all sorts of treats. Alphabet stickers, stationary and notecards, a fun little journal, buttons, pencils and some of the fabu paper packs that Joleen is selling in her Etsy shop.

A couple days ago I received my order from the fabulously talented, and very sweet Judy Wise. I got this print, which just speaks to me so much right now.In addition she sent me another lovely little cottage print. I love them both so much and have a list of other favs that I plan to purchase in the future.

Today I got my coloriffic swap package from The Netherlands! All kinds of cool black, white and pink goodies! All in all the last week has been pretty good as far as the mailbox goes. (with the exception of those missing tags!)


I JUST got an email that my dear friend, and beader extraordinaire, Tam opened an Etsy shop! Check it out for fun jewelry and handbags!

2 comments:

  1. man that colorific swap stuff looks fun! How do I get involved?

    Tam opened an etsy! SWEEEET!!!! Gotta go see what she has now too!

    Joleen's stuff in her etsy it soooo tempting!! Why must she have such cute stuff! Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I love the stuff from Joleen! She is just stellar :)

    ReplyDelete