29 May 2006

Pocket full of posies

I know, I know. You are probably wondering which WORD I chose as the winner of my contest. I have it narrowed down but I haven't quite decided. You all made it HARD!

In the meantime I have been busy cutting and stitching these fun little posies for the Etsy Shop. They aren't complicated really, but were a fun break from the paper and look REALLY cute pinned to hats and bags.
Fiona Sophie Brigitte Emma

In other news, the mail has been very good to me over the last couple of days. I received this lovely necklace that I ordered from Bethany Cooper. When I saw it I just KNEW it had to come live with me and Bethany was very gracious in extending the chain for me before sending it.

In addition I got this fabulous bracelet from Sarah at Rustic Relics through eBay. It is so cool and has inspired me to try some sort of cuff project of my own. (later!) I plan to give it to my Mom for her birthday if I can part with it!

The tags for the Affair of the Heart swap I am hosting are coming in. The deadline is on Wednesday so I will be assembling the "books" next weekend to ship out before I head off to AFF. Keep an eye out, as I will post pictures here of the completed project.

No comments:

Post a Comment