17 March 2006

Happy St Patty's Day




Happy St Patty's Day...

I took a bit of a break from life for a few days while trying to sort everything out in my mind and get back on my path. I am behind in everything now and trying not to freak out. I have managed to keep pretty caught up on the PORTALS mailings but they continue to come in and we are already half sold out!

I have a bunch of fat book pages to get produced and sent out. I keep saying I am not going to sign up for any more but the themes just keep sucking me in. I am going to have to not read messages in my OWN group! LOL

Looks like we are finally on the road to restored health. H has been back at daycare for 2 days and was happy to go! I think she missed her little friends and her other "nana". I still have the nagging cough but overall I am feeling much better too.

I got my confirmation packet from Art Fiber Fest in June. It seems kind of far off but I know it will come fast and I have to work on some wee quilts for a swap and also make up some things for trades. I am so excited to be going! I am really looking forward to the classes I am signed up for from 3 amazing women:
Pam Garrison, Traci Bautista and DJ Pettitt.

No comments:

Post a Comment