17 January 2006

In which my muse comes home...

Well, she isn't exactly focusing on the projects at hand but she is back and we created some fun things today. These tags are for an upcoming Valentine's Day themed tag swap on Chubbyville.

HeartTags BeMine_tag
Picture 035

and this is my piece for the Vintage Valentine book that Joleen is hosting.
VVDay
and finally this is a page I made for Joleen's journal in our mini journal RR.
flowers4Joleen


In other news, I loaded up my new rack with paper today. I have ALOT of paper! Its a good thing I moved all the paper from the drawer unit I had because I am going to need it for all the rubber stamps I have mounted over the past few days not to mention the new stamps I ordered at stamp camp on Sunday. I still have a few that are not mounted that Greg will have to cut mounts for. I am happy with the progress (albeit slow) on the reorganization effort in the studio.

And, just because I haven't posted one in a little while.. here's a picture of my tiny dancer who started ballet lessons on Monday...
IMG_2221


Oh yeah...Another great opportinuty to help pets in need at Bernie Berlin's animal rescue, "A PLACE TO BARK". Our friend Rita is auctioning off another Fat book with proceeds to go to Bernie's rescue. Visit it here.

1 comment:

  1. Heather -

    oh, I'm so glad I peeked at your blog from work today - LOVE all your artwork ... the journal page is precious and the tags are SUPER! I almost have mine done too and it was really relaxing and fun!

    oh, and thanx so much for leaving a comment on my blog - i might have to run a contest there like joleen did to get people to comment every once in a while!

    ReplyDelete