04 October 2005

In which my muse runs with paint...

inspiration
inspiration,
originally uploaded by sllybnny.
I joined an ATC swap inspired by Claudine Hellmuth's Poppets. Today I opened up the old paint drawer and realized that I am dire need of new paintbrushes because I abuse mine soo terribly. It was fun playing with images of pets and people I know. Here is my first run at a "Poppet".
poppet1


I am pretty pleased with the way it turned out. I have several others is varying stages of doneness which will be posted soon.
In the meantime here is some art I have done for art's sake ( even though I should be finishing up my art commitments!)
Classclown
friendship
prince
darling

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these so much!! Thank you for sharing them with me yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete