20 October 2005

In which I am tagged...

Hey! I just got tagged by Misty to list 20 random things about myself, so here goes:

1. My favorite color is GREEN!

2. I suffer from depression.

3. Tulips are my favorite flower.

4. I love the smell and taste of coffee. mmmm, coffee!

5. I have a tattoo of a mermaid on my lower right back.

6. I am so thankful for the things I have and my ability to give to those who don't have what I have.

7. I am learning to knit and loving it.

8. My birthday is November 15.

9. I wish I could draw well.

10. I used to work as a barista.

11. I think sometimes I "care" too much.

12. I look younger than I am. Sometimes I get carded.

13. I watch too much TV, but am trying to cut back.

14. I LOVE Thai food and am sad the good Thai place here closed :(

15. I have met several internet friends in real life and every experience has been GREAT!

16. I have a fear of moths. (mottephobia)

17. If I could change one thing about myself it would be my chin, change two?.. my nose too. But I don't hate them enough to have plastic surgery.

18. I love living in California.

19. I love my daughter and husband more than anything in the world.

20. I need to go to bed!

and since I get to tag next, I tag... Joleen, Kate, Becca and Mike.

1 comment:

  1. okay, I did it! http://joleensartisticendeavors.blogspot.com/2005/10/twenty.html

    ReplyDelete