30 January 2005

Back to the Blogger

NovHannah006
NovHannah006,
originally uploaded by sllybnny.
CRAP! I just wrote out a whole post and the computer ate it!! I just hate that. I never have the energy to write another one as good as the first one!!

I am excited because I just got a sneak preview of the web template that my friend Vampi of www.vampsart.com is doing for my long put-on-hold business venture with my good friend Tamelyn. I hope it will launch next month so you can see what I am talking about.

Aside from being a full-time stay-at-home baby wrangler, I have been devoting quite alot of time to my art, I have been able to keep my New Year's resolution for a WHOLE month so far to spend less time on the computer and more time actually creating art, altho I did do a digital collage! I moderate a Yahoo group devoted to mixed media art so that has been helping me stay inspired! yay girls!

Today was largely spent binding and collating the first Little Fat Art Book (FLAB) I have hosted. It is a 4" x 4" book of collages by various artists embellished with fun doo dads. WOW!! What a job is all I can say. My arms feel like soggy noodles and my back has had better days. We're only half way done actually binding them. Thank goodness my future SIL helped and we discovered that the ole DH is awesome and actually winding the little coils in. I hope to get them all finished earlyt in the week so they can be mailed at the end of the week before I leave town for Super Bead Sunday!!

Thats it for now. I'm off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment