26 November 2011

shop update

Hi all, In the spirit of supporting independent artists and crafter and shopping Small Business Saturday, I am linking to my album of available works on Facebook. Etsy has locked me out of my Short Attention Span Studios shop for some unknown reason so I loaded everything up on Facebook for the time being. You don't have to be a member to look :)
There are mostly frames but also a couple of chalkboards and mirrors. All were created by me of polymer clay with a smattering of commercial tiles. I create each tile by hand, add pigments or paint and some are embellished with austrian crystals for a little bling. All have been sealed with clear acrylic to help resist dust and each is signed and dated by me. Every piece is one of a kind and unique.

Hope you enjoy looking. Happy Holidays...

No comments:

Post a Comment