17 October 2010

Sassy's

Of course these loaded out of order but oh well.
This is a mixed media journal I made for my bestie Sharon aka Sassy. I used a vintage quilt block as inspiration and you can see part of it on the lower left corner of the cover. Its a plate type block, with cute feed sack fabrics which I tried to mimic is my patchwork with a selection of vintage and fabrics. It is filled with a variety of my different paper and pocket pages and I tucked in a few other goodies too.

Sassy makes the most adorable Blythe doll clothes and we recently (finally!) launched her Etsy shop. She got pretty wiped out on inventory so she is busily stitching away on more. She has three furry "helpers" and due to that she is periodically missing pattern pieces so I have challenged myself to come up with some sort of book of pockets for her so she has a safe place to store her patterns away from naughty paws. I'll share how that goes :)

Now I am off to indulge in my new issue of Somerset Memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment