30 December 2005

In which I make a great score!

Went shopping with my Mom and Hannah today. We went to Savers which generally priced cheaper than Goodwill but waaay better stuff! Not only did we find fabric and some cute clothes for Hannah but I found a BRAND NEW (Tags still on) J. Jill linen blouse for $3.50, BRAND NEW Naturalizer sandals for $2.00 and a cool suede blazer for $14!! Not quite up to the major score my Mom made a couple months ago when she found a BRAND NEW cashmere coat for $12 which ended up being $500 when she reseacrhed it online.. but hey I'm excited!


1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    Looking for a Heather Simpson from the past for a class reunion and stumbled upon your blog site. If you went to NCH please respond as we are looking for you and everyone has you listed as MIA.

    ReplyDelete