17 November 2005

tag, I'm it!

So I am seriosuly behind on replying to a tag by my friend Tracy Roos.She challenged me to the 5 Women meme thats been circling the Blog circuit so here are my the 5 Women who have Inspired me...

Mom... My Mom has been a constant support and inspiration in my life. She is an amazingly strong woman who in turn has taught me to be strong. She is an artist and can do ANYTHING she sents her mind to. She inspires me with her strength and talent...

Heidi...
Heidi is my step sister and a cancer survivor at the young age of 34! Heidi inspires me with her strength and her AMAZINGLY positive attitude. Live Strong Heidi!

Cindy... I lost my friend Cindy to cancer back in June. (my how time flies)She was such an inspiration to me because of her belief in herself, her willingness to follow her heart and her amazing artwork! Cindy was the first person to tell me that I was an ARTIST and to make me believe it and to work toward it each and everyday. Thank You Cindy!

Linda... Linda is a dear friend. She is the person I can be most honest with and tell ANYTHING to. Linda inspires me with her sillyness, honesty, openess and positive attitude.

A handful of artists and friends, because I love their work and the way they inspire me daily...
Misty, Tracy, Claudine, Bernie, Sarah, Kara, Debbie, Shoshanah, Joleen, Stacie
Michelle, Teresa, Kate, Lynne, Oh gosh I could go on and on, and on.....

and now you gals are IT too.... Becca, Becca, Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment