15 November 2005

Happy Birthday.. to me!


Its my birthday! I started celebrating early by going out to dinner with my BIL, SIL and neice on Saturday. My SIL gave me a beautiful new tote/ diaper bag and Greg gave me Karen Michel's book from my wishlist. Thank YOU!!

Today, I received a little package in the mail from my wonderful friend and business partner, Shoshanah. In addition to a funky little vintage blender ornament and some cool trim, she gave me a gorgeous new mermaid soldered pendant AND a little gift voucher for the book kit I have been drooling over from the fabulous DJ Pettitt.

When Joleen was here visiting a couple of weekends ago, she totally surprised me by bringing me a goodie bag for my birthday. Since she was here (gift enough) I got to open it early but I have yet to photograph the contents.. among them.. a new set of paintbrushes (I thrash mine), a beautiful knit scarf (I wore it yesterday!), some yummy yarn, a wonderful Mixed media art book by the very creative Lynne Perrella and some other little bits. I feel very special when I see my scarf or pain with my new brushes.

Having friends like these really helps me get through the rough days and there have been alot lately. I love you guys.. thank you for being so great!!

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    It sounds like you had a great one!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
    I put your gift from me in the mail today, so be on the look out..
    Yes, I know I'm late, but I'm always late:)
    Big (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday.

    Sorry I missed it.

    ReplyDelete