WOW! Where DOES the time go?? I will be 37... Its not big deal, but it sure feels weird approaching 40 when I feel like I'm 25. (and I often get mistaken for 25)
So, I took the liberty of actually making a WISH LIST this year, so when people ask me what I want I don't have to go, I dunno and then end up with stoopid stuff that I don't want. Anyway, here it is:
I know I show 13 things on here.. 13 is supposed to be an unlucky number. But I also want a new set of pots and pans because I am kind of tired of the handles falling off in the middle of cooking (but I already told my Mom this!)
1. A Gift Certificate to The Altered Asylum.
2. Altered Book Collage by Barbara Mattheisen.
3. I'm in love with mica pieces for art and I am hoarding my last few pieces. Incidentally, if anyone knows a wholesale place (not USArt) let me know!
4. Real artist needs real pens!
5. I want, I want, I want! This book kit (with images) from the fabulous DJ Pettitt (who is coming to Altered Asylum.. heee)
6. I STILL want this house!
7. A girl can WISH, can't she?
8. Visual Chronicles by Linda Woods and Karin Dinino
9. Altered Imagery by Karen Michel (REALLY want this)
10.I have been coveting this ring.
11. A piece of Misty Mawn's art! Because I keep getting outbid on eBay!
12. Rapidograph pens!
13. Cool art kit from Tracie Bautista.