19 June 2005

in loving memory...

Cindy died Thursday morning at 6 am. There were several of us on the BeadArt group that felt her leave us. I knew when I woke up at 7 ( 6 her time) that she had left us. Ellen had Forget-Me-Knot seeds ( the state flower of Alaska) stuck to her leg and she tended her garden early that morning, Kelly felt Cindy singing to her in the shower...

We all felt such a deep sense of loss. I knew Cindy when she lived here in CA and before she reunited with her true love in AK. Even after she moved and we couldn't see each other we were a part of each others lives. Cindy was such a strong influence and support for me during my darkest times and I feel a hole in my heart.

This weekend I decided to take a break from all the new business stuff and other things to attend to and gave myself permission to sit down and make art. In particular was this digital collage in memory of Cindy.


Cindy


Cindy, I miss you and love you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really sorry Heather.

    Your memories of her are a better memorial than anything else you could do.

    much love

    ReplyDelete