17 March 2005

Happy St Patrick's Day

Spent most of yesterday with my new art friend Shoshanah. She came down to visit us this time and I showed her around Hollister a bit. We visited and she looked though my art stash of goodies and she drooled over my beads. We went shopping and I got a cute outfit from GAP outlet which was on sale. It includes a pink cable hoodie sweater the likes of which I have been searching for for months! After the outlets where Shosh found some great deals at J Jill, we went to Michael's to use our coupons. Shosh got a mini sewing machine for paper and I got more yarn! I let Hannah pick out some balls and am now trying to knit them on GIANT needles to make a funky scarf.

I just finished up my GREEN ATCs for a swap I am hosting. I was inspired by the green countryside and that was the only theme I set. They will be due at the end of the month and I can't wait to see what everyone turns in as Green is my favorite color!!


Have a great day and here's wishing you the luck o' the Irish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment